Porrelli manufacture and sell luxury Italian style ice cream. We are a family business who has been around for 93 years and we are well established in our market place but looking to grow. Porrelli are present in a number of markets, supplying Asda, Sainsbury’s and Aldi, with our Porrelli and Dario brands. We also have a strong presence in the foodservice market supplying many independent restaurants, hotels, café bars and ice cream parlours across the west and central belt of Scotland.
Manage and develop relationships with the company’s customers, liaising with mostly owner-managed business accounts such as independent Hotels, Restaurants, Leisure sites, Coffee Shops, Ice Cream Parlours and takeaway’s.
An excellent opportunity to be part of a long established, Scottish SME.
Manage and develop relationships with the Company’s customers, liaising with mostly owner managed business accounts such as independent Hotels, Restaurants, Leisure sites, Coffee Shops, Ice Cream Parlours and takeaway’s.
Your role will be to work closely with the existing telesales team and jointly focus on delivering high levels of customer service, visit existing customers with a view to maximize sales opportunities, follow up leads and enquiry’s and identify new business opportunities.
The Candidate must show they have the following demonstrable skills:
- Proven track record in sales and business development of existing business, preferably within the food & drink / FMCG sector.
- Ability to self-generate new business leads.
- Maximise all sales leads.
- Well organised and able to plan efficient customer visit schedule.
- Good time management skills.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Good personality and ability to grow and develop strong relationships with clients.
- Work closely with existing telesales team.
- Record clear and precise notes following customer visits.
- Offer high levels of customer service.
- Should positively and professionally represent the company and the brand at all times.
- Assist when necessary at various trade shows and support customer events.
- Strong geographical knowledge of the Central Belt Scotland.
- A clean driving license.( 3 pts acceptable)
Evidence of minimum of three years’ experience in a similar role.
- Sales & Account Management: 3 years (Required)
- driving license (Required)
- English (Required)
Salary Negotiable : will depend on previous experience.
Full time position following initial 3 month trial period
Working days Monday – Friday 8.30 am – 5pm
Company Car, Mobile Phone & Tablet will be provided.
Job Type: Full-time
Apply online now: